Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  We got just back from a very relaxing week at the coast. Had a great time and even spent a little time at my daughter Brenda's and that was a lot of fun. Well, fall is sure here now, had to turn the cooler off and and switch on the heater.
Brenda is hosting this weeks Designers Choice Challenge here at Repeat Impressions. "Happy Fall Y'all! " I love fall colors so this was right up my ally. We would love for you to join us and see what you come up with. You can find all the info  at Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

For my card I used this gorgeous Repeat Impressions "Cornucopia" #908. Colored with Copic's and sponged with Memento.






Be sure to check out the rest of the teams amazing cards.

Happy Fall Y'all and thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Olga said...

Oh my stars, absolutely gorgeous, your coloring is always so fantastic!!!!!!

joy said...

Gerri, I am always amazed at your coloring. You do such a wonderful job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You brings the centerpiece to life! To have your coloring talent.....