Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DCC Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  This week DCC (designer's choice challenge) is brought to us by Cheri. She has ask us to make a card or project using  food images. Pretty easy, right? Hope you can join us, I would love to see what you come up with. All the info on playing along can be found here at "The House That Stamps Built" Who knows,  you could even win a prize.



For my card I used " Repeat Impressions " Watermelon" #9010 and the sentiment ''One In A Melon"  #9015.
I colored the image with Copic's and cut it out. I used a Poppystamps die to make a vine behind the watermelon.
Be sure to check out my other teammates beautiful creations.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.




5 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, I can almost smell the water melon LOL

Joyce M said...

gorgeous card. Looks good enough to eat. Amazing coloring and color choices on our cards. It takes me home

Cheri said...

Your card makes me think I'm at a picnic! It's awesome! Geri, you have such a way with designa and style.

Brenda said...

Mom this is gorgeous!!! Your watermelon looks good enough to eat!

Melissa Cash said...

Beautiful card Geri! I love that ribbon and the watermelon looks good enough to eat!