Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Here we are again with another gorgeous sketch challenge brought to you by Wendy. Hope  you can join us in this great challenge, who knows you could win a prize. You can find all details here at Repeat Impressions blog " The House That Stamps Built.




For my card I used Repeat Impressions images " Dress Form #9307", "Spool of Thread" #9318 and "Sew Much" #9315.
I made the panels using Cosmo Cricket Material Girl DP. I stamped the dress form twice on Dp and cut out just the dress  from one of them and attached it to the other stamped image with adhesive.I wanted two spools of thread so I did a mask for the spool of thread and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position it.
Colored with Copics and adding some black buttons.
Be sure to check out what wonderful creations the rest of the team has to show you.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Olga said...

beautiful, your coloring rocks!

joy said...

How pretty! I love the little brads at the bottom - perfect embellishments.