Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What If? Wednesday sketch Challenge

Hi there! Hope you are having a great stamping week. Time for the What If? Wednesday sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions. Wendy has provided us with this great sketch. Hope you can join us, we would love to see your creations. All the details can be found here at The House That Stamps Built. Who knows you could win a prize.

For my card I used this gorgeous image "Peaches" # 504 and the sentiment is "Sweet" #9313 both are from Repeat Impressions. Colored with Copic's and sponged in the background with Memento ink.




For more inspiration be sure to check out the rest of the teams creations.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: