Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Time for another Stamp Of The Week here at Repeat Impressions. I think you will like this great sentiment " A Birthday Is..." #7003     would be perfect for inside or outside of your card.
As the featured stamp you can get this stamp at half price for a limited time. You can find all the details and code here at The House That Built.




Now how would you like to spend the year with a view like this? I know I would!! lol.
I sponged in the background with Memento ink and added the "Palm Tree Silhouette" #2414.
 No coloring on this card.
Be sure to check out Joy and Joyce as they will be sure to inspire you.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Olga said...

gorgeous card, love the sky and that water is amazing!!!