Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Designers Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there! This week Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge is brought to us by Karen. She has ask us to make a card or project with "Things With Wings".  Well I've been itching to use this stamp I recently got. It is called " Lightning Bug Jar" #9011. I just love this cute image, I have never seen lightning bugs or fireflies and think I would like to catch some and put in a jar but I'm not so good about bugs in real life.
Anyway I sponged in the background of the image with Memento ink pads and colored the jar with Copic's

I hope you get a chance to join us in this fun challenge and who know's you could win a prize. You can find all the details for entering here at The House That Stamps Built.



Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created, you will be inspired.




Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous! Love your coloring!

joy said...

what a fantastic card! So many great techniques - love the paper punching in the corners and the diagonal background.

Cheri said...

Amazing coloring of the inside of the jar, my friend....and that button just finishes this card off perfectly.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Mom! I always have loved fireflies. You colors and sponging are fab!