Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there!  Here is another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions that Wendy made for us. Hope you can join in the fun. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.





I decided to make a Christmas in July card, I'm always behind at the holidays so maybe this year I will be a little more organized. Being a cat lover I couldn't resist using this beautiful image"Santa Cat" #3307 by Repeat Impressions.
I colored the cat with Prisma Pencils and the hat with Copic's. 




for more inspiration using this great sketch check out the rest of the teams samples.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful, I always love your creations..........

Cheri said...

Geri, I swear this cat could say "meow"!! Your coloring is so precise that it looks alive! Beautiful card and awesome way to showcase the sketch! Two thumbs up, GF.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is adorable! Especially since I am a cat owner!