Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

 Hi there!  Here is another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions that Wendy made for us. Hope you can join in the fun. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.


Yesterday a Ice Cream Truck came down our street playing the music that took me back to fun memories! It is new to our neighborhood. What fun!! So that was the inspiration for my card and the fact I just love this stamp. I colored the image with Copic's and cut them out. The image is from Repeat Impressions new "Pairing Summer Series" and the sentiment is "Yummy" #9310


Here is how I did the inside of my card. I stamped the image 3 times and colored one and then colored just the scoop of the other two ice cream images and cut them out  adding them to top of the colored cone. Making a triple decker! Easy peasy.






For more amazing inspirations using this sketch, check our the rest of the teammates here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


3 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, I sure could go for some ice cream! !!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is really YUMMY looking!

joy said...

This is a wonderful card! You coloring is fabulous and I like the way you have added texture with the embossing.