Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!
 The Stamp of the Week, this week at Repeat Impressions is this gorgeous stamp "Butterfly" (sm) #9009. You can get this stamp at 50% off for a limited time at Repeat Impressions. All the info and code can be found here at The House That Stamps Built.

The sentiment I used is also from Repeat Impressions and is one of my favorites, "Life Is Not..." #6113, I just love this sentiment !!! I had a butterfly that looked a lot like this one, kept hovering around me the other day and it was one of those moments that do take your breath away.


Be sure to check out Joy's and Joyce's gorgeous  samples for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is such a calming design, Geri!