Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! It's time for Stamp Of The Week at Repeat Impressions. Our featured stamp is "Sand Dollar" #4109,  this stamp will be offered at at 50% off for a limited time and you can find all the info and the code here at the House That Stamps Built. I have spent most of my life around beach and have found a few unbroken sand dollars but those days are very rare now. The sentiment is another great find at Repeat Impressions "Life's a Beach" #2407.

For the background of my card I sponged some Desert Sand Memento ink on Spellbinders Sea Scape Impressabilities and ran it through my cuddle bug.  I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and cut them out.




Be sure to check out Joy and Joyce's samples for more wonderful inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


You can still take of advantage of this special discount offer.


2 comments:

Olga said...

super Cute!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Mom!!! I love the subtle embossing in the background and you fab coloring on the sand dollars.