Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Gina K. Designs Special Fourth of July Hop

Hi there!  Welcome to this special July 4 Gina K. Designs Hop!!!!  Some of the Design Team and the Center Stage Spotlight Team have some fun cards and projects to share with a patriotic theme and flair!!!  And Gina has a special sale incentive too!!!  Check out these 2 new Duos:





From Thursday, July 4 thru Sunday, July 7
Orders of $25.00 or more get Harvest of Memories
Orders of $50.00 or more get Harvest of Memories and Unforgettable.


For my first card I used two of Gina K. Designs sets illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. "Beyond Baskets" and "Basket Blessings 2", which coordinates with all her basket sets. Every year our little town has the best small town celebration for the 4th of July.
The card stock is by Gina K. Designs and images were colored with Copic's.







For my second card I used "By The Sea" by Gina K. Designs, illustrated by Theresa Momber. 
Gina K. supplies used: Pure luxury card stock, Casual Friday DP and Ocean Mist , Powder Blue premium dye ink pads. These two colors are my very favorite, I just love how you can blend them together to create a background. Other supplies used are Spellbinder's, Copic's and white gel pen.







Come hop along for some Patriotic inspiration to help kick off your Fourth Of July festivities!!!




Wishing you all a happy and safe  Fourth  of July, thanks for hopping along with us.



31 comments:

Susan C said...

Beautiful cards. Love the Basket card.

Allie Gower said...

I love that you all are using different stamp sets in such fun ways. I MUST HAVE THAT BASKET set! LOL!

Beautiful.

Happy 4th!

Donna Phelan said...

PERFECT 4th of July cards.....sooooo summery! Great coloring too, really fantastic! TFS!

Sonya van Stee said...

Stunning cards, both of them! Your colouring is fantastic!

Dee said...

Beautiful cards! Love the way you colored the watermelon--pretty enough to eat!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- these really are gorgeous!

Cheri said...

Love these cards, Geri. The lighthouse is stunning!!! Happy 4th of July!!!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful coloring on both your cards!

Cindy Roman-Daversa said...

Great summertime, celebrate the 4th cards!

Sean Fetterman said...

Beautiful job Geri! Happy 4th of July! Hugs! Seanie

Linda said...

I love your cute little bucket. look super.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You make the most amazing cards. Both are super wonderful!

janet33234 said...

Wonderful cards. Love the bucket!!! thanks for sharing.

catdidit said...

Oh so stunning Geri! LOVE your coloring!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful cards!!!Love the stamps!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Both cards are lovely and so beautifully colored. Great job!

stampqueen said...

Love the first one best!!! I will have to do that, I thought of putting it in the wheelbarrel but the tin bucket looks better!!

Gayle said...

Wonderful cards. Happy 4th of July.

Pat Jandacek said...

Beautiful cards but your gorgeous coloring really caught my attention. I especially like the tub and the watermelon looks good enough to eat! And the lighthouse scene is also fabulous - love the varying colors in the water (very natural). TFS

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fun stop! Your 4th bucket looks so real. Fabulous cards. Happy 4th to you...

Victoria Harris said...

What a cute idea for the tub stamp set!!

Theresa said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the stamps you chose! Great job!

Kitty said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous but I especially like the first one.

Blessings,
Kathleen

NJMullins said...

Such a beautiful card using the lighthouse! Thanks or the inspiration!

Cheryl Depler said...

I always enjoy your website. Thanks for the great ideas too!

Janeen said...

Happy birthday Geri. Love all your work and so cute ro see the fox sleeping in your chair.

Kay S said...

Gorgeous cards! Your coloring is outstanding on both but especially the lighthouse card. Perfect!

craftsbyreva said...

Wow! Love your cards they are so very pretty!

sghay said...

I love the way you made the red, white, and blue really pop. Absolutely gorgeous cards!

Lori said...

Amazing cards Geri!! The lighthouse is my favorite but I sure do like the bucket card too!!!

Lee said...

Your coloring amazes me every time Geri!! It's just so realistic!! I totally love that tin basket picnic card!! Both cards are wonderful!!