Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

  Hi there!  Today at Repeat Impressions we  have a really fun challenge brought to you by Joyce! Thanks Joyce, this was a great challenge. Hope you can join us in the fun and maybe even win a prize!! All the info can be found here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
Now on to my card sample, this gorgeous image is "Wiener Dance" #7119, by Repeat Impressions. and the sentiment is "weenie" #7026 also by Repeat Impressions. A few months back I was inspired by a card Kecia had made, so much so that I got the stamp and cased her card. I changed the DP and the design a bit.
For some reason my camera darkened the image so it looks like I may have roasted him a bit to long!!! LOL. It didn't turn out as good as Kecia's but I like it anyway.



For more inspiration be sure to visit the links below.
Deanne

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Olga said...

Super Cute!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Heeeeheeeeheeee.....another crack up! Fun fun hop (-:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri-this is great! Another wonderful card!