Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Celebration and a Little something for you

Hi there! Today is my birthday and Wendy from Repeat Impressions has generously has offered this special discount for my friends and followers. You can use this code to get 20% off your order at Repeat Impressions all week. How about that!! Thank you Wendy!!!!




Thanks s for the birthdays wishes and hope you enjoy the discount. Here is the link to Repeat Impressions. 


4 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Geri!! Hope you had a great day. Thanks for the coupon...may have to go shopping.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, hope it was a great day!

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Happy belated birthday and many more.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Happy belated birthday!
Have missed visiting so much ...trying to get back into the "routine" LOL
Big hug GF
Linda