Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Here is another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions that Wendy made for us. Hope you can join in the fun. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.





For my card sample I choose to use this awesome image by Repeat Impressions thinking this would be a great Father's day card for my DH, "Duck's Take Off" #2914, I colored the image with Copic's and sponged with Memento. 




You can find more inspiration using this sketch by the rest of the team.


Hope your week is going great and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

you aced the sketch and that colored image is fantastic!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This would make a great Father's Day card-it's gorgeous!

Becky said...

Great card Gerri.

Donna Ellis said...

Geri, good morning! Love what you have done with this image - the hint of color, and making the general feel very nature related - while it is a wonderful masculine card, it is also a piece of art - just beautiful! hugs, de