Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Here it is time for the Stamp of the Week here at Repeat Impressions and it is a gorgeous stamp. "Leaf Motif" #6621. For a limited time you can get this stamp at 50% off, all the info and the code can be found here at the The House That Stamps Built.

I decide to make some note cards and this stamp was perfect for it. I stamped it twice using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position it. I used Memento ink  and Spellbinder's die's. I'm going to make a box to put them in and it will be a nice little gift. I was also thinking this would make great coaster's, just an idea.













For more examples using this gorgeous stamp visit 
Joy and Joyce they are sure to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I have a neighbor that makes beautiful quilts, and one of these would be perfect for her!

Karen Hasheck said...

wow- what a cool use of the SOTW- I am here to pin it and will make some of my own!

joy said...

Geri, these cards are beautiful! I love the colors!