Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  Today Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is this gorgeous image of " Swan Love" #4321.  You can get this stamp for 50% off for a limited time and all the info and code can be found here at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.


I decided to made a card for my DN as she is getting married and thought this would be perfect for a wedding card.
I colored the image with Copic's and sponged the background with Memento. The DP is by MME and the dies are by Spellbinders "Radiant Rectangles"
For more gorgeous inspiration be sure to visit 


On a personal note: A month ago I had decided to step down at RI because my DH and I needed to get some much needed repairs and general fix-up done around our house, freeing up commitments and just playing at challenges. But I really missed playing along with the team at RI and after talking to Wendy, she agreed to let me be on  part time for the summer Yay!!  

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day.


6 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!!!!

joy said...

Geri, this is an absolutely beautiful card! the soft green and soft ribbon go so well together and you have beautifully shaded the swans. Great job!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is gorgeous, Geri! It would be a beautiful wedding card!

DWD said...

I love the swans!!! Always so elegant. What are these dies? They are beautiful!!!

Becky said...

This is just elegant!

Cheri said...

GORGEOUS in every way, Geri. There are no words!!! WTG, GF.