Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there!  Today we are have a really fun challenge brought to you by Cheri! Thanks Cheri this was a great challenge. Hope you can join us in the fun and maybe even win a prize!! All the info can be found here at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
The challenge is " Summer Images" Something you would see on the summer landscape.
This what I came up with.Using Repeat Impressions gorgeous stamp " Sailboat" #2704 and the sentiment is also by Repeat Impressions " Wish You Were Here" #2821.
I sponged the background with Memento ink and colored the ship with Copic's. The seagulls I hand drew in with a zig pen. The DP is MMI.




For more inspiration be sure to visit the links below.
Deonna

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



5 comments:

Olga said...

Oh my Stars!!! Every thing about this is gorgeous, the sky, the water and the sail boat looks so life real!!!!! You continue to amaze me!

Patti J said...

Geri, this is so beautiful...looks like a real scene! Love it - beautifully done!

Cheri said...

This is a perfect summer landscape, Geri. Stunningly done as ever, my friend!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card, it looks like a painting.

Payne Holler Cards said...

This does look like a painting...WOW!