Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Designer's Focus Challenge

Hi there!  Here is a card I made  for the Designer's Focus challenge at Flourishes. Christine is in the spotlight for this one and her creations are just stunning!! The challenge is to case one of her cards and this is the card I decided on. The image is from the newly released set "Old Tea Rose by Flourishes. I absolutely love this gorgeous set.
Things I changed is the the colors and the DP which is by MME. I stayed with the sketch I colored the rose with Copic's and sponged in with Memento.

My DH is waiting for me so I'm making this short.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Olga said...

Oh My Stars!!!! This is incredible, so gorgeous!!!

ChristineCreations said...

This is just beautiful Geri! I love the patterns in teh papers and the beautiful colouring on the rose petals! So lovely! Thanks so much for the beautiful CASE and for playing long with us!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning Geri! You sure can put coloring to paper beautifully! :)