Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

 Hi there! Here is another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions that Wendy made for us. Hope you can join in the fun. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.



For my card sample I used these adorable frogs. The stamps are called "Underpants Frogs" #7120 by Repeat Impressions. I just think this stamp is so cute and the sentiment I chose to go with is also by Repeat Impressions "May The Light" #7007 is just too funny. I used Memento to sponge in the back ground and colored the image with Copic's. 





Here is what the inside looks like.



Be sure to see what the rest of the team has to show you, I'm sure you will be delighted.


Hope your day is wonderful and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Olga said...

I love the inside, how cut, the whole card is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Cheri said...

There's nothing like frogs in your undies to make a day special! LOL! This is a great way to show case the sketch Geri.

joy said...

Geri, darling image that you have colored so well!! Great way to use this sketch.