Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Here is another fun sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions that Wendy made for us. Hope you can join in the fun. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.




For my sample I flipped the sketch. On a Spellbinders die I stamped this gorgeous stamp image "Daffodils" #904. Colored it with Copic's and sponged in Memento in the background.



You won't want to miss what gorgeous creations the rest of the team has to show you. 

RI Rock Star Team


Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

joy said...

Beautifully colored - and love how "springy" your card feels!

Olga said...

so Springy and gorgeous!!!!! Love the paper too!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

So pretty! Love those blues with the yellow!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so pretty, Geri! I love the blue and yellow together.

Cheri said...

Fabulous, Geri!!! Love those daffys.

Becky said...

What a stunning card, love the coloring of those flowers.