Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions

Hello! It's Monday and time for the Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions. This weeks special stamp is the "Kayaker" #2918. You can get this stamp at 50% off for a limited time, you can find all the info and special code at Repeat Impressions blog,  The House that Stamps Built.  
For my card I used the "Kayaker" stamp and "Pine Branch" #2708 both from Repeat Impressions. The back ground was sponged in with Memento. My DH loves to Kayak and his kayak is red and yellow on the bottom. We live among the pine trees, so this card will be for him on Fathers day, I'll just tuck it away until then. 


.

You will want to see the wonderful creations the rest of the team came up using the stamp.


Have wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love the design!

Cheri said...

Geri, this is such a fabulous card!! I love the pine branches and the scene with the kayaker is so realistic. I KNOW your dh is going to love this card.