Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hello there! Today at Repeat Impressions is the Designer's Choice Challenge brought to you by Deonna. She has delighted us with this fun challenge to make a shaped card or project. No squares or rectangle. How fun is that!!
This super cute image is "Scruffy Puppy" #8120, "Paw Prints" #8122 and the sentiment " Dogs Are Not" #8111 all are from Repeat Impressions. Colored with Copic's.

Now this just reminded me so much of my daughter's beloved pet she lost last year, Pebbles, who was the happiest dog ever and always had her yellow tennis ball ready to play. To make the ball I colored a embellishment with Copic's and drew in the line with a black zig pen.
I would share this  template I made with you but not sure how to make it so it would print out the right size.





Here is a look at the inside.




Be sure to check out all the marvelous creations the rest of the team has came up with.
Want to play along? You can find all the info on joining in on this fun challenge here at The House That Built.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Selma said...

This is super cute Geri. Your coloring is fantastic.

Becky said...

What a great card Geri. I love the shape of this.

Deonna Bemish said...

Oh Geri! I love this Dog House Card! What a fantastic idea! thank you for joining in on my Shaped Card Challenge this week.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Geri- this is so cute and colored beautifully!

joy said...

Amazing card and so very creative! Fab card!

joy said...

Geri, this is an amazing card! I love the paper you used - perfect for the image and challenge!

Vicky said...

Super adorable card , love how you colored the dog . Great house and sentiment :)

Cheri said...

Oh, Geri, once again you've created a fabulous card. One day, I'm going to meet you and give you a big hug for all the times your cards made me smile and feel good.