Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hey there! Hope your week is going well. They say warm weather is on it's way and I'm so ready! Just think peaches will be here soon. Peaches are my favorite fruit.
This week at Repeat Impressions is Designer's Choice challenge and Christy has gave us this great challenge of make a CAS card.

For my card I used this gorgeous stamp called "Peaches"#504 by Repeat Impressions. I colored the image with Copic's and Prisma Pencils. The sentiment is another stamp by Repeat Impressions "Wishing You Happiness" #1819.
Hope you can join us and you can find all the info on this challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has to show you, I'm sure you will be inspired.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

joy said...

WOW - the coloring on the peaches is fabulous!

Cheri said...

I love the way you've colored these peaches and the way you placed the image off the center. Geri....you are so dang creative!!!