Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there!  Here it is time for What If?  Wednesdays sketch challenge. Wendy has provided us with this wonderful sketch.
Hope you can join us for this challenge, who knows you could win a prize. You will find all the details here at Repeat Impressions blog. The House That Stamps Built.

Here is my take on the the sketch. I used Repeat Impressions gorgeous stamp image "Chickadee At Rest" #211. The sentiment is also by RI "Happy Birthday" #1113. Isn't just a gorgeous stamp? I loved coloring it. I stamped the image in Memento Gray Flannel. Then colored it with Prisma Pencils.





I'm sure you will want to see what wonderful creations the rest of the team has to inspire you. You can find them here at The House That Stamps Built.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful!!!!

Kecia said...

You are such an amazing colorist! What a gorgeous card!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Gerri.

joy said...

Great coloring on this fabulous image! I love how you have place the birthday sentiment.

Cheri said...

So stunning, Geri, MF. You never create a dud card....they're all spectacular. I love how you've colored this image.