Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Time for the Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions.
This gorgeous "Loon" is the featured stamp and will be available at half price for a limited time. You can find the info and the code at The House That Stamps Built.

For my card using the featured "Loon" #2706 and the sentiment "Wish You Were Here" #2821 both from Repeat Impressions.



Be sure to check out some of the rock stars, as they are sure to inspire you.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

Beautiful!

joy said...

Fabulous coloring! I love the shadow on the water.