Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SOTW At Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Today we are featuring a GORGEOUS stamp from Repeat Impressions. This stamp " Daffodils" #904 can be purchased at 50% off for a limited time, you can find all the info and code at Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.
With Easter almost here I wanted to make a gift box.  The inside box measures 4" by 3" and is perfect for nine of the little HERHEY'S Nuggets. I know someone who just loves them.
I colored the image with Copic's and the sponged with Memento ink. The dies are by Spellbinders. For the side panels I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added pearl stones.


Here is a peek of the inside.






Be sure to check out some of the other team members gorgeous creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

How perfect! Will have to remember this (-:

Olga said...

gorgeous candy box, I love the image and yes....your coloring!

Betty Benton said...

So pretty -- makes me think of spring. We enjoyed several warm, sunny days and then the cooler weather came back.

Cheri said...

You ROCK, Geri!!! I'm going to blame you for lack of air....your work constantly leaves me breathless. Love this!!!!