Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there! Are you ready for spring? I sure was. This time around I'm hosting the Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions. So my challenge is to make a card or project using spring flowers.
Hope you can join us and play along, you might even win a prize. All the info can be found at RI blog The House That Stamps Built.

This gorgeous image from Repeat Impressions is "Spring Flowers" #1320.







A larger view.



I can't wait to see what gorgeous creations the rest of the team came up with, you can see them here at The House That Stamps Built.

I also want to wish Wendy a very Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope it was a good one!!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Gorgeous, Geri. You did an outstanding job coloring this bouquet of flowers. The die is lovely and I really like that you wove your ribbon through it. The background paper is equally as lovely. Have a wonderful week.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

As usual, just beautiful!

joy said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how it looks dimensional!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Another....amazing creation!
Wanted to wish you and yours a beautiful Easter (-:
Hugs
Linda