Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CSS Alumni March Inspiration Hop


Hello friends! Welcome to the CSS Alumni team inspiration blog hop. Today we would like to share with you some wonderful creations based on the beautiful photo below that Lori has provided for us. Thank you Lori for such a sweet photo to get our creative juices flowing.
You should have arrived here from ever so talented Joy.



Here is what I came up with. Feeling inspired by the colors and the basket makes me think of spring. 
The image and sentiment is from Theresa Momber's stamp set "Elegant Florals" by Gina K. Designs.
The ribbon and card stock is by GKD, pure luxury white and innocent pink. The border die's are by Spellbinders.

I also was inspired to make this little gift box. I followed a tutorial by Theresa Momber. You can find it here. The cute images and sentiment are from Melanie Muenchinger "Basket Blessings" by Gina K. Designs. Card stock and ribbon is by GKD. I colored the bear with Copic's and paper pieced the rest of the image.




The next stop along the way is Betty, she will amaze you with her creations. Or if you want to start at the beginning you can find it here at Stamp TV.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

32 comments:

Lori said...

I love everything you made Geri!! I need to check out the border dies, I just love that look on your card!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME Geri - love the ABC project -- I especially like the swirl on the card -- fabulous

Miesje said...

These are perfect! Love the gift box! Wonderful layout with the flower!

Brenda said...

Mom these are awesome!!! I love the beautiful card and darling gift box!!

joy said...

Goodness, girl, you been busy! Love the little stuffed animals - and I am crazy about how you embossed the top of the box. I'm looking up the stamp on your "happiness today" card - I love that flower!

meemee48 said...

The pink card is sweet and the plaid elephant is adorable.

Cindy Roman-Daversa said...

LOVE your projects! Stunning!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Totally, awesome, Mom! I love your little box and your flower card is just gorgeous!

Jill said...

Gorgeous cards, and beautiful box. I love them all.

Jean M said...

love the wavy card edging! As always, beautiful cards.

Carolina said...

Beyond adorable!!! Love the box - the packaging is just as special as the gift and that card is jut stunning, simple but beautiful!

windinstarsranch said...

Love the card and box so sweet and delicate. You have outdone your self again.

Sharon Underwood said...

Gotta love that plaid elephant! The first one is beautiful with a taste of elegance.

Kay S said...

Love the elegant look if the first card with the wavy edges. Cute, cute gift box. I'll have o check out the tutorial for that.

nancy said...

Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

Julie Allen said...

Love your cards. The first is very elegant, and the second one is just way toooooo cute!
Can't quite figure out how you did the scalloped border on the first card. Wondering how you attached the pink piece.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the swirl on your card....so pretty!

naneruth said...

Love the card and basket. Thanks for mentioning where to get the basket directions.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh Geri- these are just gorgeous samples you shared with us! Beautiful work!!

craigale said...

Love your creations, especially the border dies. Really need to check that out

Alice said...

Oh how I LOVE that gift box! Gorgeous! Highlight of my morning! Thank you!

Sharon said...

Love the card - the curved border is so unique - makes the card really pretty and special.And love the bag - such soft pretty colors on the animals.

Sharon said...

Beautiful card - love the curved border and soft coloring. And the gift bag is darling - such pretty colors on the animals!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your projects are outstanding. I love them all. You have so much talent and I thank you for sharing.

Donna Phelan said...

Your gift box IS adorable, loving that plaid elephant! And your card is beautifully elegant, love the pink and white! TFS!!!

catdidit said...

Oh so gorgeous Geri! Love that plaid elephant! And makes me even more anxious to get those dies I ordered! LOL

Gayle said...

Love, love, love, don't where to begin but this is wonderful inspiration for an upcoming baby shower....hope you don't mind if I CASE.

scootingranny said...

Wonderful projects.

stampqueen said...

Great card and adorable gift box!!!
I love the box!!

Betty Neville said...

Awesome projects, Geri! Your card is so beautiful, and I love that little box!

Lori Henault said...

Loved the CSS inspiration card! I love cards that are different from the typical square look. Love the swirly border!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love each of these! So creative (-: