Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Time for another What If Wednesday here at Repeat Impressions. Wendy has brought us another fabulous sketch to play with. Hope you can join us. You can find all the info on the challenge here at The House That Stamps Built.



For my card I used this really cute and fun image from Repeat Impressions "Good Trade" #6207.
I colored the image with Copic's and the DP is Basic Grey and card stock by GKD.




Be sure to check out the wonderful creations the rest of the team has to show you at The House That Stamps Built.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Olga said...

now that is just priceless!!!!! wonder what the husband thinks LOL

Becky said...

This is fabulous Geri! Love that cat..

joy said...

You have created such a cute card on some really nice paper -- your coloring is excellent!