Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Good morning! Welcome to this week sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions. This great sketch is brought to us by Wendy.





For my sample I used the "Sailboat" #2704 by Repeat Impressions. I colored the images with Prisma Pencils and double embossed with Spellbinder's die's. Sponged around the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo.


Hope you can join us in this fun challenge and you can find all the details here at The House That Stamps Built. Also check out all the beautiful samples the rest of the team has to show you.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Olga said...

super awesome!!!!

Becky said...

Awesome card Gerri.

joy said...

Beautiful embossed frame! and love the knot in the twine.

Payne Holler Cards said...

In love (-:

Cheri said...

Wow, Geri....you are such a talent! When I saw this in the folder my jaw literally dropped. You have such a clear eye for design and style and art. It's beautiful, my friend.