Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions


Hi there! Here it is time for the Stamp Of The Week  at Repeat Impressions. This week we are featuring "Cat Features" #4204, you can get this cute image at Repeat Impression at 50% off for a limited time, all the info  and code can be found here at The House that Stamps Built.


You can see more gorgeous samples that some of the other team members have to inspire you.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Love your pretty framed kitty! Reminds me of a set of cross stitch kitties I did a long time ago!

joy said...

Great way to frame this great image - love that you used such a sophisticated dp.

Cheri said...

Love the cat dp...perfect bg for this image and your detailing is perfect as always, Geri. Love it!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I own two cats, so I am definitely a big fan of this card! How fun, Geri!

Pam said...

I just love this beautiful card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I love this!