Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there! Welcome to this weeks Stamp Of The Week at Repeat Impressions. You will love this featured stamp. "Roses Are Red" #2825
This stamp is available exclusively at Repeat Impressions at 50% OFF for a limited time. You can find all the info here at The House That Stamps Built.
For my card here I also used Repeat Impressions "Single Rose" #631, stamped twice and colored with Copic's.




For more inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the team has to share, you can view them all at The House That Stamps Built.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Geri just love this thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x