Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hello there! Are you ready for another challenge? This time around Cheri, our wonderful talented teammate is hosting this week's challenge, it is a color challenge to make a card or project using Black, White and Red. Hope you can join us in this fun challenge , who knows, you may even win a prize. You can find all the details here at The House That Stamps Built.
For my sample I used Repeat Impressions " Today's A Gift" #3113. I just love this sentiment.


Be sure to check out the wonderful samples the rest of the team has to show you.





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I love this, Geri. The polka dot frame is unusual and unexpected beautfiul detail to the sentiment. Wonderful card, my friend.

Carol L said...

Gorgeous card, and I just love the sentiment too!

Louise Fox said...

Geri, I love this sentiment and had to go over to RI and make my first purchase from them!!! How clever too that you made the design mimic a gift. Superb and Bravo. Blessings.

joy said...

Pretty combination of papers and I love that sentiment!

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun challenge. Your card is stunning. Love the different layers of design paper.