Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hello! Welcome to this week's Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions, Hosted by Kecia. She would like us to use our favorite RI image to create a card or project. Hope can play along and you can get all the info here at The House That Stamps Built.

This was hard as there are so many RI images I just love but "The Great Blue Heron" #1704 is one of my most favorite! I colored the image with Prisma Pencils and my oval frame is made using Spellbinder's dies.

Here is a closer view


You can view the rest of the team's gorgeous creations here. I also would like to welcome Deonna our new rock star member to our team!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Sue W said...

What a beautiful image and your colouring makes this one 'come alive'.......I love it!

Olga said...

beautiful, your coloring just blows my mind!

Natalie said...

Wonderful card, Geri! Your coloring is fantastic. A lovely card.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Beautiful card......coloring ....awesome!
So glad your Mom is doing better, will continue to lift all up in prayer (-:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Gerri, and I think your coloring is fabulous too. :)

joy said...

Wow, Geri, this is beautiful coloring on a great stamp.

Kecia said...

Gorgeous coloring with your Prismacolor pencils. What a beautiful card!

Selma said...

I love blue herons and think this is fabulous. Your coloring is always so perfect Geri.