Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WIW Sketch Challnge at Repeat Impressions

Hi there!  Are you ready for  Repeat Impressions "What If  Wednesday" sketch challenge?  I think you will love this great sketch Wendy provided us. Hope you can join us for the challenge. You can find all the info playing along with us at Repeat Impressions blog " The House That Stamps Built"




For my sample I used this adorable "Bulldog" #8101 image from Repeat Impressions. Now doesn't he have a face you just gotta love??  I colored my image with Copic's and cut him out. I made him a little house  to set in front of.  Real easy to do! I used Spellbinder's  rectangle,  a square and a oval. Then my Scor- buddy and sponged around the edges.





You can find more inspiration using this sketch from the rest of the rock stars.



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Olga said...

awesome, love the doggie!!!

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Fabulous card. I love the coloring on the bulldog. The doghouse is darling.

joy said...

Love your papers that you have used to spotlight this image -- wonderful coloring on him!

Patti J said...

What fun! Great take on the sketch, Geri, and your card turned out so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing :) Miss you!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Rough, tough, and adorable! Great coloring for sure

Payne Holler Cards said...

gotta love it! your coloring is always perfection (-:
finally up and about after 2 weeks of the flu...don't know when I've been that sick in a long time! Scrolled through all Ive missed...you know I loved it all...
Happy 2013 dear friend
hugs
Linda
ps take that flu shot LOL