Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Welcome to another "What if Wednesday" sketch challenge here at Repeat Impressions. This awesome sketch is provided by Wendy.


Here is my take on the sketch.  This was a great sketch to work with and with Valentine just around the 
corner, was my inspiration. The  gorgeous image used is Repeat Impressions " "Flowering Heart" #4316. I colored it with Copic's and the DP and card stock is GKD.
Hope you join us in this fun challenge and who knows maybe you could win a fabulous prize! All the info on entering can be found here at The House That Stamps Built.



Check out what the rest of the team has to inspire you.


Sorry I haven't been around much this last week or so, my mom has been very ill and in the hospital. She is much better now and I brought her home yesterday and she is improving every day.
Hope your week is going well for you and thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Olga said...

love everything about this, the paper, embossing, image and your coloring, perfect card!!!

joy said...

What a sweet card! - I love how you accent the little red hearts with the white detailing - great job!

Becky said...

Geri, this is adorable. Love the plant with hearts :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love what you did with that great sketch...
Sorry to hear about your Mom, glad she's home with you and getting better....prayer just lifted for her and you!
Hugs sweet friend
Linda

Betty Benton said...

thanks for your visit! Hope your mom continues to improve. Lovely card -- your coloring is perfect -- the hearts look so dimensional!