Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Good morning! Time for the SOTW at Repeat ImpressionsThe SOTW "Arch Window" #621 is available exclusively at Repeat Impressions for a 50% OFF with the special discount code. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

For my sample I went with a door with a hidden message.  A neighbor's son has come home from Afghanistan and I thought this would be a cool card. I used the featured stamp "Arch Window" #621.  I colored the image with Copic's, cut it out and then embossed it with clear. The door I created using Spellbinder's Matting Basic's A and  B.



Here it is with the door opened and the message was computer generated.




Be sure to check out what awesome samples some of our other teammates have come up with.
Karen    Cheri

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, love the image and door!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love this door! Will have to try this ....I'm sure he loved it !

Becky said...

wow..how awesome Geri.

Cheri said...

Geri, once again, your creation has knocked me off my feet!! This is an amazing card and so creative! I love that you're among the Rock Stars. I'll be CASE'ing this one, one day. WTG, my friend.

joy said...

I am so impressed with this card - the coloring is beautiful and I love how the card opens - how clever! Great job, my friend!