Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Welcome!   Time for the Stamp Of The Week at Repeat Impressions. I absolutely love this image, Rebecca # 708.  Rebecca is the  SOTW and  available exclusively to Repeat Impressions at 50% off for a limited time you can get the code and all the info at The House That Stamps Built.



I sponged in the background using Memento ink pads, "The Divi Tree" #2409 image and the sentiment  
#4009 " In All Things" are also by Repeat Impressions. I colored the images with Copic's  and added white dots to the over dress. 
I hope you can check out the team's samples as they are awesome!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Olga said...

I love coming over here, you always have the prettiest art for us to view, this is beyon gorgeous, your coloring always blows my mind, fantastic!!

Becky said...

This is an awesome image Gerri, Gorgeous colors and coloring.

Cheri said...

I have to ditto, Olga....you just ROCK, Geri. This is an awesome combingation of RI stamps. I love it!!!!

joy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the tree and your gorgeous sky!