Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

No Red or Pink Challenge at GKD

Hi there! I made this card for the Jan. release challenge at Gina K. Designs that Lee is hosting. I just love this set. " Elegant Florals" and the sentiment is "Country Roads" illustrated by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs.

I'm a little disappointed with how my photographs turned out !! Try as I could, I just didn't like how it looks pixel-ly. My DH says I need a new camera !! That I need more megapixels. Well he doesn't have to say that twice!! Anyway the card is much prettier in RL than on here. I added a few views of it. LOL. The CS is by Gina K.Designs and the DP is MME. The dies are from Spellbinder's and images colored with Copic's. This set is in clear and I wanted the stems to curve a little, so when I placed the stamp on the block I moved the stem in a more curved direction rather then straight. then stamped it. I love it when you have more options.




Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow, Geri - this is stunning! Those rich, vibrant colors are simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

Betty Benton said...

Ah, Geri, you are a card making artist!! Beautiful colors!

Gita said...

Wow, love the coloring on that flower. So pretty!!

Sue W said...

What a beautiful card Geri! I really like how you layered behind the image it looks great and not too fussy! Fabulous image too.

Susan Sieracki said...

OMG...incredible looking card. Wow

Theresa said...

Geri, your card is lovely! Great colors and coloring.

Becky said...

wow Geri, this is simply gorgeous. Wonderful colors.

Melanie said...

So real!