Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there! Time for the  DCC here at Repeat Impressions and this week  is being hosted by Joyce. She would like us to make a card or project using bright colors/ vibrant prints. Thanks Joyce for the fun challenge.
For my card I used this really cute image from Repeat Impressions "Wagging Pup" #8106, isn't he the cutest?
Hope you can join us and play along, you can find all the info on playing at The House That Stamps Built.



Check out what the rest of the team has created for this fun challenge.



Hope you are having a good week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

What a sweetie! Great job of cheering me up on this dismal, dreary, COLD, damp day in Missouri! Lovin' your bright colors, my friend! Thanks for sharing :)

Becky said...

Aww..this is so cute!

Selma said...

Very, very cute Geri.