Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there!  Welcome to our DCC here at Repeat Impressions. This week Christy has challenged us to make a slide /or pull card. For my card I followed a tutorial on A Hidden Message Slider Card that Beate has at Splitcoast Stampers. I had a lot of fun playing around with this. I hope you can join us in this fun challenge. You can find all the info on entering here at The House That Stamps Built.

No better time than to start on some Valentine cards, right? I love this sweet image from Repeat Impressions. "Bear With Heart" #118 and the sentiment is "Valentine's" #1134.  Here is the front of the card, closed.


Front view showing the hidden message.



Here is another view.


You won't want to miss the adorable samples the rest of the team has to show you.



Hope your day was enjoyable and thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Olga said...

oh WOW! How cute and such a fantastic card!!!! I love popups!

Selma said...

Very cute card Geri. Love your pop up.

Cheri said...

What an adorable card, Geri. I love the card you created for this sweet bear to show off on. Every detail is perfect. Well done, my friend.

Becky said...

What a fabulously cool card Geri. That bear is just too cute :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Awwwwwwww so cute! Love your pop up (-: