Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI

Hi there! We are starting off the new year with a fabulous challenge at Repeat Impressions. Joy is hosting this one and has ask us to make a card or project with snow.

For my card I used Repeat Impressions stamp " Peaceful Observation" #2001, isn't this the sweetest image. The image was colored with Copic's and the DP is by MME.


Hope you can join us in this fun challenge, you can find all the info here at The House That Stamps Built. For more inspiration check out what the rest of the team has made using this theme.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Olga said...

now that is just priceless!!!!!

Selma said...

What a cute card

Kecia said...

Each and every week you create beautiful pieces of art. Your cat looks so real on this, loving the "wallpaper". I can imagine this card took some time, and the end result was totally worth it!

Becky said...

This is awesome Gerri, love the design paper.

Patti J said...

Gosh, Geri, that kitty looks so realistic! What a pretty, snowy card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :)

joy said...

Geri, what a beautiful card! Your dp looks like vintage wallpaper - your card is gorgeous!

Diana Queen said...

Oh I just love this, Geri! Happy New Year! ;D

Cheri said...

Wow, Geri....this made my jaw drop...it's stunning. Your coloring is remarkable and the details, right down to the "wall paper" are competely breathtaking.