Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge at RI

Hi there! Welcome to What If Wednesday Sketch challenge at Repeat Impressions. Thanks Wendy for providing us with this great sketch. Hope you can join us and maybe win a prize.
 You can find all the info on how to enter here at The House That Stamps Built



For my card I used a really fun stamp " On The Twelfth" #2109W by Repeat Impressions.  The die is by Spellbinder's and ribbon is from Joann's.


For more inspiration check out the rest of the teams beautiful creations.



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Selma said...

How how fun. That sounds like my wish list. Very, very cute card Geri. Merry Christmas.

Christy Schumacher said...

Geri, I love the ribbon and paper on this card! You did an awesome card!
Christy

joy said...

What a beautiful card - I love the bow and paper combination.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Lovin that wish list (-:
Finally getting around to do some visiting...have missed so much but taking time to scroll and look at everything...didnt comment but ya know I love ALLLLL you create (-:
Hugs GF