Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Monday, December 10, 2012

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Good morning!  Welcome to the Stamp Of The Week here at Repeat Impressions. This week we are featuring "Santa Cat" #3307.  Isn't he just the sweetest!!! In fact my DH and I are thinking that we are ready to get a kitten again. All info on getting this stamp at half price is here at The House That Stamps Built.


Be sure to check out some of the rock stars samples.

Pattie, Karen Cheri

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Olga said...

gorgeous, this looks like a photo instead of a colored image, you are so good!!!!

Patti J said...

Wow, Geri - this is gorgeous! Great job, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous coloring on your pretty cat!

Selma said...

Your coloring is always fantastic. This is a gorgeous card.

Joanne said...

OH WOW....I get the Repeat Impressions blog, but I just HAD to come to your personal blog to say how absolutely gorgeous your coloring on this cat is!!! I have two cats that look like this, and all your marking are amazingly accurate. Just Awesome! I love the design of the card too....smile.

joy said...

Beautiful and realistic coloring on your cat! Great card!