Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge

Hi there! I just had to play this awesome challenge at Flourishes Timeless challenge #200 . I got the clear ornaments at Micheals and having fun playing around with them .
This first ornament I used Flourishes stamp set "SNOW WONDERFUL"  The image wasn't the size I needed so inked it up with Memento black and the wiped off the side edges with my finger. Then I colored it with Copic's and extended the image and added another tree by just using a memento marker on the tree. I added it to the ornament and it's done. I added a sentiment and who it's from on another cut circle and added to the other side.

For this ornament I used a image from Flourishes stamp set " POINSETTIA PINE" colored with Copic's and cut it out added a flameless tea light .
Here it is without the light. You could put in some snow, a photo or small candies.



Well that's it for today, they saying we are going to get a lot of snow the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Patti J said...

Gorgeous ornaments, Geri! Love them all. Thanks for sharing!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Wonderful ornaments! I love the house inside the first one, so very cool.

Angie said...

Wow! Your ornaments are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are gorgeous Geri! Love the idea of ornaments!!!! So cute!

Betty Benton said...

Your ornaments are wonderful, Geri!

naneruth said...

Beautiful ornaments Geri. I just have to ask because I would love to try and make some of these but don't know how you put them into the ornament so they stand up so perfect in there. would love to hear if you have time to leave a quick info.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How awesome are these! Okay, I'll ask how did you get the tea light in the ornament? It looks so fabulous~

Allison Cope Israels said...

How cool are those!?! I love the stamp from the snow globe set - fits perfectly in your glass ornament! Fabulous Geri! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes this week!

Becky said...

wow, these are awesome.
Have a Merry Christmas

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Denise Marzec said...

These are both so pretty! I love the stamp set you chose for the first one....so perfect for a ball ornament. Love the poinsettia and pine image paired up with the plaid ribbon, too. Thanks for joining us at the FTTC!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful ornaments - love the idea of putting the tealight - is it inside??
Late Merry Christmas!!