Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge At RI

Good morning! Are you ready for Christmas? I'm not, but that is nothing new. lol
Today, I'm doing the challenge for the DCC at Repeat Impressions. So my challenge for you is to use at least two shades of blue.

For my sample I decided on a Easel  card, I used this gorgeous stamp from Repeat Impressions "Snow Skating" #4714. I colored the image with Copic's and cut it out, I also cut off  on the bottom of the stamp , then stamped the swirl on some vellum trying to make it look like ice.  The sentiment is also by Repeat Impressions " Christmas" # 1141W.
Here is the front of my card.



Here it is opened.



If you would like to join us in this challenge you can find all the info here at The House That Stamps Built. For inspiration  check out the fabulous samples the rest of the team has to show you.
se That Stamps Built. For inspiration  check out the fabulous samples the rest of the team has to show you


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute bogeying snowman!

joy said...

Your cards are always amazing!! Love the little swirl under his skate and the dp is perfect!

Ina said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw this cute snowman was he is doing The Highland Fling!! Such a cutie...