Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge at RI


Hi there! Welcome to Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice Challenge. Pattie is has brought us this wonderful challenge of Create a Tag and /or Bags. Well this is perfect for me as I need more tags. The mitten die's are from Spellbinders using the largest one cut out on some designer paper. I added a band using a crimper on white CS for two and a scrape for the other.  The gorgeous images are from Repeat Impressions "Poinsettia" #2012W and "Twig Snowman" #2003W. Images were colored with Copic's. I cut the tags with die just above the fold.



Hope you can join us and look forward to seeing what you create. You can find all the info on this challenge at The House That Stamps Built. For more inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the team came up with.




Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Just darling, Geri. I love the paper choices you went with on these. they have got to be some of the sweetest tags I've ever seen.

Selma said...

Very, very cute tags. I love the decorated mittens. You always come up with very creative ideas. Hope you didn't get all the rain and flooding that happened in Calif.

Olga said...

these are awesome!!

Cheri said...

Fantastic, Geri! I love the idea of the crimping the edges. It's the one tool I never purchased....imagine that? :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just so cute! i am so going to CASE these puppies for my co-workers -- great gifts!