Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIW Sketch Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Good morning! Welcome to another What If Wednesday  at Repeat Impressions.
Wendy has furnished us with this great sketch, hope you can join us.



For my card I used the "Poinsettia" #2012 W and  the sentiment is" Christmas" #1141W both are from Repeat Impressions. I I stamped the Poinsettia five times and colored them with Copic's and cut them out . The leaves are from a die. The card stock and DP is from GKD. I really liked this sketch and happy I'm actually getting some Christmas cards done.


You can find all the info about this challenge at The House That Stamps Built.
For more inspiration check out what the rest of the team has created.

Hope you are all doing well and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Olga said...

beautiful, just can't ever go wrong with those gorgeous poinsettia's!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Olga stated it perfectly (-:

Sorry been MIA,...work, sick, travels, ....work! (-: