Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

SOTW at Repeat Impressions

Hi there my friends, hope you all had the best Thanksgiving. we got home last night after having a wonderful time at my daughter's with family and friends. Brenda and I even had some time to play with  her stamps!!
It's time for the Stamp of the week at Repeat Impressions and this time it is one of my favorite stamps at RI. "Twig Hair Snowman" #2003-G. You can find all the details on getting this stamp at a GREAT price at The House That Stamps Built. The sentiment I used on my card although not part of the special price is Repeat Impressions "Snowmen Fall" #4601.


Hope you get to check out the gorgeous creations some of our Rock Stars have to show you.


Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions
Card stock: GKD
Ink: Memento-  Black and Danube Blue for sponging
Copic's and white gel pen
Scor Pal and Vellum

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Olga said...

that image is super cute, love the card!

Donna Hanley said...

Geri, this image just put a big smile on my face this morning. This card is just delightful and I love the sentiment. Your little silver cord bow and your scoring are the perfect touches to finish off this sweet card.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so cute, Geri! Happy Holidays to you and your daughters!

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Geri! Love the pretty sky, makes that snowman just pop! Glad you had a nice visit with Brenda and her family - I'm sure that the craft tools are smokin' when you gals get together! Hugs...

Payne Holler Cards said...

So cute! Smiled at patti j's comment, I was thinking the same thing (-:

joy said...

Beautiful shading on the snow and the vellum backed sentiment is such a great idea!