Welcome to my Blog! The Photo in my Header is a photo of a fox in a chair on my deck. He was asleep but woke up for the photo!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ornament Frame SOTW


Hello, hope your week is starting great!! Today is Repeat Impressions Stamp Of The Stamp Week. That means you can get the featured stamp " Ornament Frame" #3814W half off. All the info can be found at The House That Stamps Built. Now this stamp has a lot of possibilities,  I finally decided to add another stamp from Repeat Impressions" Poinsettia" #2012W, here is what I came up with.



Some of the other rock stars have more samples to show you using the featured stamp "Ornament Frame" .

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Olga said...

WOW! This is aweosme! Love the ornament, fantastic idea for the added poinsettias!

joy said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love the dimension you added with the shading around the poinsettia.

Cheri said...

This is a stunner, Geri! I absolutely love those stamped poinsettias inside the glog! Fabulous design idea and fabulous card!!!

Betty Benton said...

Your ornaments are fantastic but what really caught my eye was the "bejeweled" string that they are hanging on!! Terrific card, Geri!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

I love this card wow it is so pretty.